"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lovely Little Addition

One of my recent goals is to hang more photos in our house. I think it's important to surround ourselves with faces and memories of people we love. I started out with this project (easy up, easy down), then finally got this project hung on the wall (it's about time!) and have now added this:





I'm loving the canvas art I'm seeing these days, and was happy to work on one of my own. The printed canvas frame is from Basic Grey and all other materials are from Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment