"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Friday, August 24, 2012

Clothesline

I've been wanting an easy way to display pictures, baby's art, and any announcements and cards we get (without having to turn everything into a fridge magnet) and I've had a big empty wall for far too long. So, I took approximately 2 seconds and tacked a baker's twine clothesline on the large wall space:



It's super easy to change things out, to conveniently display an invite in a conspicuous spot until we don't need it anymore, or to show off some simple projects that we want to temporarily display in our home. When mi madre saw our fun new clothesline, she told me that she did the same thing when I was a wee one. I always knew she was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment