"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Monday, February 4, 2013

Nielson Fam

We had our family photos taken this last fall by the lovely ladies from Miss Hazel Bloom (who took these photos for us earlier in the year), and when I say "family," I mean the whole. dang. crew. Here are a few of my favorite shots:
















It isn't an easy task rounding up all these hooligans. But gosh, I sure love them anyway! Also, can you believe the differences between Pepper then and now? It has been a few months since these photos were taken, and our little pepperoni is already looking so different I can hardly keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment