"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Holiday Cards

I made these cards to mail to some of our extended family last Christmas:






(All materials from Close To My Heart.) Making the cards wasn't the hard part, it was finding the time to sit down and write meaningful messages to our loved ones, which is the whole reason for sending cards, I believe. Next time, I'm going to make 2-3 times more than I did this year because we sure didn't get to send one out to everyone we wanted to. I can't believe  how quickly that huge card stash can disappear!

I like sending handmade cards for Christmas, but I know of a lot of people who send photos or typed letters, and some who send their greetings for the new year instead of Christmas. What's your cup of tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment