"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Nature-Inspired Art

One thing I love doing is sharing my art and love of nature with others. For Feather and Fir, my fun and time-consuming side-hustle, I like to focus on nature-inspired art.

I have found that every person I ask has a moment of wonder with nature that is unforgettable. There has been something or someplace that has touched them deeply, and they will never forget the feeling or magnificence of that moment. I love to focus on those meaningful moments and express those feelings through my artwork.

Each piece of art I create has a back story and a moment of wonder connected with it. If there is someone you love who has such a moment and is lucky enough to get a gift from you this holiday season, consider sending them a little token of that memory.

There are several nature-inspired artworks up in my shop that would love to find a happy new home to beautify! Take a look around! Or, if you have a specific moment or wonder you are hoping to commemorate, I am also open to commissions. Or, if you have any questions or just want to geek out with me about how neat nature is, then shoot me a message. Nothing would make me happier than digging deep into a grand discussion with you!

Right now these autumn leaf watercolor sets are at a special early-bird buyer rate:





If you follow me on Instagram, you might recognize these from my November art series. Right now, they are only $75 per set of 6, which is an awesome deal for original watercolors. On December 21st, though, they will go up to full price permanently for $90. I don't offer any prints, only original artwork, which is unique these days with all the free printables available. I love to make art that speaks to people's souls.

So what kind of art speaks to you?

Do you have a moment of wonder you would like to see made into one of my future art projects? I'm open to any suggestions, especially for my current December series: Days of Wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment