"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Friday, December 25, 2015

Family Photos

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We recently took family photos before everyone moves their tiny hineys far across the country never to be seen again. (That, and we have a few awesome new additions to our family.) I ended up being the photographer, but I'm no pro, that's for sure. At least all our bodies are in the same frame:








The best idea by far was to take pictures of all the kids together. I was not meant for such things, and just for funsies, this photo pretty much sums up how it actually went:


I love these crazy people, and I'm glad we got to take these while we could. I hope you are staying safe and happy with the people you love this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment