"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Weekend of Tears

Our lives aren't terribly sad, that was just a sensationalist hook to put a little pep in our household activities. We shed tears all weekend long because we chopped and dehydrated loads of yucky garden onions in order to turn them into their more delicious dried counterparts:





Yum yum yum! Just imagine the delectable dishes we can throw these in! There were sacrifices involved, too, though. Such as:
1. Crying all weekend (although I think my eyes eventually just gave up and got used to it) and
2. Having several people tell me I smelled like a pot roast even though I had scrubbed and scrubbed.

I suppose there are worse things I could smell like, so I'll take it as a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment