"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tulip Festival

I've been dreaming about attending the Tulip Festival for years, and this year, we finally made it happen!












I wasn't at all disappointed, and I would love to make this a regular springtime event. Colors were bursting around every corner, and strolling through the gorgeously manicured gardens was so good for our spirits! What happy things does your family do in the spring?

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love finally getting to get out into the sunshine after the long winter! It really does rejuvenate the soul! I have been to the Tulip Festival a few times. It is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete