"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fresh Flowers

The word I picked for myself at the beginning of the year was "fresh," and I've been focusing on bringing the fresh air into our home by always having flowers to brighten up our space:









These simple flowers are all from our yard (or neighbor's...shhh, don't tell them I'm the Midnight Pruner!) but even though they're not the fanciest, they sure have lifted my spirits. Do you have a favorite springtime flower you've brought indoors?

1 comment:

  1. I love the dandelions! Such pretty flowers. You crack me up - midnight pruner... :)

    ReplyDelete