"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Place to Hang Your Hat

I know it's dumb, but I finally got around to putting up some coat hooks in our entryway:


My favorite feature is the small set of hooks that it just the right height for Pepper to use for her jacket and superhero capes. Now we don't have to trip over all the jackets and hats or throw them over the nearest piece of furniture as soon as we get home. I'd love to dress it up more, but first, I'm all about the functionality. Now, I've got to figure out a storage solution for those dang shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment