"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Happy Cards

We recently celebrated P-ditty's first birthday anniversary in the history of ever, and sent out a bunch of invites that my sister helped me make:




I kept them simple and bright, and used up a bunch of paper scraps in the process, a huge plus. The envelopes were decorated with a hand-drawn rainbow using some old markers that were just hanging out in my art room. Rainbow colors make me dang happy, but only when they're in color order, because I'm OCD like that. (In fact, my closet is organized in rainbow order too...it's just how I roll.) I'm curious: do you like just one color, or are you a multi-color liker?

No comments:

Post a Comment