"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Friday, October 14, 2011

Spooky Addition

It's no secret that Halloween is the most beloved of holidays for this Baxter family. Each year, Kirk builds a new Halloween prop to frighten and delight our senses. This year, he created nothing less than a full-sized toe-pincher coffin. Gnarly, right?






I fit perfectly inside it, isn't that creepy? If I need to be buried anytime soon, I can rest assured that Kirk is well-prepared for such an event. I will only start worrying once Kirk constructs a headstone for me with my death date on it. Until then, though, we're embracing this wretched holiday with all our hearts...and brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment