"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Morbid-y"

My mom makes up words, which I'm generally okay with. Shakespeare made up words, and I think he was a genius. When my mom makes up words, though, they are of an entirely different caliber. I mean, who can hold a light up to "morbid-y"?

When I told my mother my plans for wall art for the nursery, she made up the word "morbid-y" in order to describe her feelings about my choice of decor:



I don't know...I think it helps develop an intelligently realistic and mature perspective at a young age, so I'd label it as "progressive-y." What do you think? (Stay tuned for upcoming step-by-step instructions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment