"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tuesday's Hike: The G

If I'm going to be honest with you, which I always am, I technically didn't hike the trail to the G on a Tuesday. That said, I also didn't hike the actual trail to the G on the way up because I took a wrong path, so the trail info won't be perfectly accurate. Sorry! Next time I go, though, I'm going to take a sharpie with me and add my John Hancock to the edifice along with the myriad of signatures.








Things to know about this hike:
  • Time: 40 minutes up, 30 minutes down
  • Location: Pleasant Grove
  • Difficulty: moderate (but we took some wacky side-roads, so the real trail might be a little easier)
  • Hazards: skinwalkers, steep inclines, and heavy undergrowth (so don't hike this trail alone unless you like spending time with the likes of muggers and rapists)

No comments:

Post a Comment