I don't know why she insists on wearing such an ugly hat. Silly Baby!
The trail ends at the head of a natural spring bubbling up from the mountain. I know it goes against all hiking safety, but the unadulterated water is refreshingly cold and scrumptious!
Things to know about this hike:
- It's a trail frequented by equestrians and mountain bikers, so be prepared to share it
- An access road parallels the trail, so hikers can also use that for most of the way (but it's not as fun)
- Time: 1 hr up, 1/2 hr down
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Difficulty: easy-moderate
- Hazards: stinging nettle and horse poo