"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Boat Harbor

One of my favorite parts of our California trip was strolling around a boat harbor and watching the sun set:





That crazy kid was thrilled when one boat filled with party goers honked and waved. I love that it totally made her day! She loved looking at the boats and generally running amuck, which after all the pomp and circumstance of a fancy wedding feast, I was happy to let her. I like the brief respite we had sitting on a bench and soaking in the California goodness. With all the other wildness going on that trip, that peaceful moment on the bench was golden! I hope that's what I can remember most, it was so beautiful!

What do you do to recharge?

No comments:

Post a Comment