"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Friday, November 6, 2015

Wilderness Appreciation- Part III, Mt. Naomi

We hauled our hineys up to the Mt. Naomi Wilderness area too:





This was not such a fun trip. Can you tell? We had a couple diaper incidents, as well as a frustrating time of trying to find access to the nearby Wellsville Wilderness.

If you know how to access the Wellsville Mountains without trespassing on private property, tell me! For reals, though. Tell me if you know! I feel like this is something I must find an answer to before I can rest peacefully in my grave (or urn, or whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment