"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, June 27, 2013

One Million Cards

My sister and I stayed up until the ridiculous hour of 2:30 (it sounded like a good idea at the time) creating pretty much one million cards:



Okay, so it was only 48, but in the wee hours of the morning, it seems like much more. It ended up working well, though, because we were able to slap these suckers together in a matter of a few hours thanks to a card building kit from Imaginisce. Nothing fancy here, just simple and well-coordinated. We wanted to re-stock our mama's card stash because she runs through her cards so quickly, and re-stock we did. Mission accomplished. (I'm pretty sure my sis and I could be the gold-medal Olympic cardmakers.) Hoo-wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment