"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Winter Escapades: The Leonardo

Another thing to do during wintry days is to visit an art or science museum, or a combination of the two, like The Leonardo in downtown Salt Lake City:









Oh my goodness! This museum was toddler-friendly and a fascinating mix of science and art. I would totally go back again, but I have to say that my favorite museum is still the Springville Museum of Art. It will always have a tender place in my heart.

Do you have a favorite museum to visit? If so, what is it and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment