"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Girl

My sister who lives out of state came for a visit and we were able to take some photos for what's turning into an annual tradition: birthday pictures!





Things I love about my sis:
  • She is a huge goofball and completely irreverent (although my parents still don't believe me when I tell them. How does she always get away with that?!)
  • She cares deeply about being a good mother and instilling the best values in her little kidlets.
  • She is a beast and can hike to a mountaintop when she's 7 months pregnant.
  • She goes out of her way to make everyone feel included and loved.
I love my little sis! Here's to a fresh and fun new year for you!

1 comment: