"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Saturday, March 10, 2012

We're Those Parents

Unfortunately for the pipsqueak, we're those parents...the kind that like to laugh sometimes at the expense of our own child's dignity. Poor thing! Lest you worry for her, I feel I should remind you that kids are resilient, and we have total faith in our kid's ability to survive us.

Here are just a few photos to cheer your day, hopefully. When I need a bit of a boost, I look at these pictures to procure that medicinal laughter I need every day! They're not the greatest, but they crack me up. (Probably because it's my own progeny, let's be honest.) So, in no particular order:

Babykins Smartypants

Besties

Appalled that we made her wear grandpa pants

Sunshine smile

Exterminating those sugar bugs

Peek-a-boo

Thrilled I haven't wiped her face off yet

What do you do when you need a good laugh?

1 comment: