I'm pretty sure the formal trail ends at the bottom of the lower falls, but a non-trail has been blazed for those who dare to go higher. Perhaps next time I hike this, I can do it baby-free and slake my thirst for dangerous adventure. We shall see.
Things to know about this hike:
- It is a high-traffic area, so remember your trail-tromping etiquette
- There are three trailheads that all merge into one trail, so you have a pick of difficulty levels (at least near the beginning of the hike)
- Time: 8 minutes up, 8 minutes down
- Difficulty: totally easy (Kids can for sure make this hike. Although the ones we got stuck behind bellyached the whole time, they survived.)
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Hazards: some pretty wicked rock slides that you need to skirt around, but I'm pretty sure we used to climb up and down them as children, so they couldn't be that steep, right?