"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alaina

My beautiful sister, Alaina, is leaving for the Philippines in less than a week, so we took a trip up the canyon to take enough photos to last us a year and a half. I don't know how I changed the settings on my camera, but several of the photos are in RAW format, and my computer won't recognize them so I'll have to wait until Monday to change the file type. Drat.  Meanwhile, here are a few of the available pics of our gorgeous surroundings and Reina that were taken using the automatic setting.







Good luck! We will sure miss you, Reina. We'll always be sending good vibes your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment