"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Saturday, August 11, 2012

Watching the Ships that Go Sailing

Here's another sketch that I've done recently:


I'd really like to give this drawing away to someone. Leave a comment by 10 pm on Monday, and I'll randomly pick a winner. Good luck!

Update: The lucky winner selected by the random number generator is Rachel! Congratulations! I'll be sure to get you your sketch :)

3 comments:

  1. That is one nice boat! How neat is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you should give it to me!! What a nice way to round out those drawings I still have from you from 15 years ago, no?

    ReplyDelete