"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, February 25, 2016

Snowflake Series

Last month I worked on a mini illustration series of color snowflakes in honor of the magical magic that is winter:



I may or may not have gotten carried away with some of the crazy colors, and I played around with different styles, but seemed to find my footing near the end. It was a great exercise for me! I am currently working on a Wild and Wondrous animal series and posting them on Instagram. Or, if you'd like to see some of my past series, you can now see them on their own page on my website!

I have such a hard time picking a favorite winter activity, but sledding and snowshoeing are at the top of my list. What about you? What's your favorite snowy activity? (And don't say "staying inside!")

No comments:

Post a Comment