"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Planting our Garden

We've had such a warm spring, that we decided to try plating half our garden early to get a jump start on a happy harvest. And, lucky for us, we have one of the best gardeners this side of the Mississippi:


I think we don't need to ever worry about having a thinly planted crop with this little farmer around.

Nothing has popped up yet, so I'm hoping we don't get a freak snow storm...although, anything can happen through June, I've learned by experience. I'll just need to keep an eye on the weather so I can cover up anything sprouting, if needs be.

Good luck to all those green thumbs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment