"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Sunday, February 8, 2015

Change of Plans



Growing pains: in order to better separate my personal life from my business life, I'm going to continue posting on this blog as well as Feather and Fir. Sweet! Double prizes! This one will be more of a personal blog with random craft and art projects, recent reads, and family adventures. Or, if nature-inspired philosophies and fine art is more up your alley, then Feather and Fir is the place to find such treasures. Look for posts to start resuming on Thursday!

P.S. Yes, those are our tulips growing! They've been poking up since the first week of January because of the unusually warm weather. I like to think these tulips and I can empathize with the other's growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment