"A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of (her)his life in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beautiful God has implanted in the human soul."- Goethe















Thursday, October 28, 2010

I woke up yesterday morning to this...


and this...


and this...


I've never been so excited to scrape my car off! The first snow of the season always puts a thrill in my heart because it makes me think about homemade hot cocoa, getting Christmas surprises ready, and spending cozy evenings in front of a fire. I love snow!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you guys got it early this year. We're still holding strong up here. We had a really small sheet of snow the other day but that's about it. But when it comes here it will stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot we had that storm until looking at your blog and realizing those pictures were taken at your house. That is crazy! The weather has been nice lately.

    ReplyDelete